Connection ~ Communication ~ Contentment
“Fully experiencing the connection that exists between us all is the secret to true contentment”
After some years as a riding coach I noticed a lack of desire to develop myself to teach at a ‘higher level’. After some more years I realised that it was not a resistance, rather a passion to teach the foundation principles of riding and horsemanship. Eventually I became well known for my attention to detail in teaching the ‘basics’.
I now apply these same principles to my emotional wellbeing coaching. By coaching and teaching basic and foundation emotional intelligence and communication skills I facilitate transformation in the lives of business owners, therapists, parents and those who support others in some way.
This programme is designed to cover some of these foundation skills and offer you connection, communication, and a way to live your life with contentment.
This programme will help if you would like to regain a sense of peace in your body, clarity in your mind and enthusiasm for your life.
It may be of interest to you if you: –
- Enjoy the benefit of the connection with a small group in which to share, learn & develop
- Want to embody ways to manage and process emotional and mental blocks
- Are intending to join one of my Equine Facilitated Learning workshops and would love to make a start
- Have attended previous workshops with me and are committed to ongoing personal development
“This programme was so good I didn’t want it to end! It has helped me identify what triggers emotional imbalance, how to honour my emotions, and take practical steps to find emotional equilibrium. I have identified behaviours I display that I’d previously been unaware of and these have led to me supporting my children in a more helpful and pro-active manner. “
Practical Information – 8-week online programme
Dates: October 2021 – TBC
To be added to the waiting list : Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating the Space
Over the past ten years of facilitating group workshops these are the elements which I’ve learned create a nurturing space and to which I commit in this programme: –
- Setting authentic community building agreements at the beginning of the programme
- Creating a safe and non-judgemental space
- Encouraging open sharing
- Inspiring curiosity and an opportunity to experiment with new ways of being
- Supporting authentic communication and connection
- Honouring what has gone well and sharing personal insights and achievements
How each session will flow
- Each session will begin with an opportunity to share how you are feeling in the moment.
- Next, I will share a theoretical element and give you some ideas for practical integration into your life.
- A moment for any questions
- This will be followed by an experiential activity and an opportunity for you to share your experience with the group
- Another moment for questions
- The closing sharing will include your main insight/learning from the session and one thing which you intend to integrate during the coming week
What the 8-week programme will cover
- A mandala to uncover your personal intention for the programme
- Mindfulness meditation
- The Body Scan
- How to use emotions as information; use the 4-step process to understand and express your emotions fluently
- The ‘Rosie’ process to release and move through limiting patterns of belief and behaviour
- Embracing your positive emotions – (including contentment)
- An exercise to make conscious the life purpose you are already living
- Owning your shadow – recognising projections and integrating both the light and the dark
- A gratitude ceremony – to acknowledge – what’s gone well and what challenges you have overcome during the programme; what you have learned; what you are ready to release and leave behind and what you are grateful for and going to take with you
However, I will be guided by the flow of the group and will adapt and be flexible when necessary.
“Living life with contentment is the greatest well-being” Lailah Gifty Akita